Some Registration FAQ's:
Here are answers to some questions that are frequently asked regarding the Silicon Valley Neat Ideas Fair Competition Entry Submission.
1. Can I edit our project details after we submit them?
YES. You can. Please check the instructions under Step 3: Editing your entry under Instructions for Registration.
2. Can I register now and submit my Executive Summary later?
YES. Please complete Step 1 and Step 2 NOW. You can upload documents later. You need to upload the final Business Plan by the deadline
3. Do all team members have to register for the competition?
NO. Only one team member must submit an entry. However, all members are encouraged to join the 2010 SVNIF group. The individual who submits the entry can add other team members to the startup (project).
4. How can I add our team members' names in our project?
You can add/remove your team members by going to "Manage my Entry" and click on your Startup name. Click on the Admin tab at the top of the page. Inside the Admin tab there is an option to Manage your team members.
5. I created Younoodle account last semester when I participated in the SVBPC competition; do I need to create account again?
NO. If you already have an account with Younoodle and you remember the email address and password with which you created your account, there is no need to create a new account. Use the same email address and password to join the 2010 SVNIF group.
6. I submitted my Executive Summary for the SVBPC 2010 competition last semester. Do I need to submit it again (if I am working on the same project)?
YES. You need to submit your Exec summary to the Silicon Valley Neat Ideas Fair Competition 2010 by the deadline for your entry to be considered.
Still confused? No Problem!
Contact Rakshit Ashtekar at firstname.lastname@example.org