Click here to download the Power point presentation slides of the SVIC to show to your students in class.
Here are some suggestions of ways to involve students:
- 1. Integrate student participation in the Silicon Valley Innovation Challenge (SVIC) into your syllabus.
- 2. Assign a class project that requires students to develop an innovative business idea that they can present at the SVIC.
- 3. Give credit or extra credit for participating in the SVIC
- 4. Promote the SVIC to your students, inform them that they could win prizes.
- 5. Inform students about the SVCE's Speaker events, where they can learn more about the SVIC.
- 6. Include a link to the SVIC website on your faculty website.
- 7. Schedule a short presentation to your class by a SVIC volunteer.
- 8. Bring your students to this year's SVIC, so they can experience the event for themselves.