Participants will present their idea by means of a poster board that explains the idea
and its value. The poster board should be self-explanatory and should communicate
the essence of the idea to the audience and judges.
Participants are encouraged to support their poster board display with:
- models or prototypes of the product
- computer displays
- demonstrations or
- any form of visual display
to help the audience and judges fully understand the value and utility of the product,
process or service.
PREPARING THE POSTER BOARD
• A free-standing poster board (max. dimensions: 36 x 48 inches)
• We recommend a two-fold poster board, as shown in the picture below (this is
the Hunt ExecutivePro Display Board):
• Add your start-up company’s (project’s) name in large font at the top of the board
• Include a headline that says what the company (project) does.
• Include photographs, charts, graphics or designs related to the product and display
them on the poster board. Blow them up so that they are visible.
• The poster board should also include the following:• Clear explanation of the product/service concept
• Its potential customers/users and expected market size
• The benefit/value of the concept to users
• The uniqueness of the concept and its competitive edge
• The feasibility of the concept
Download a Template of the poster board presentation.
The exhibits will be judged for two competition categories:
• Most Innovative Idea
• People’s Choice Award