Registration for SVNIF 2010 is now OPEN!
Register NOW, at SVNIF 2010 and latest by November 21st, 2010.
To be eligible to participate, please submit your entry by the registration deadline.
Read the following Important Instructions before Submitting your entry.
Step-1: Join the 2010 SVNIF Group.
1. Click on the "Join Group" below the SJSU logo on the 2010 SVNIF group homepage.
2. Enter your First name, Last name, Email address, password and your profession (you can choose “Entrepreneur” unless another headline category sounds more appropriate to you). When done click on the "Go" button.
Note: Please enter a valid and working email address and password; you will need to login with them the next time.
3. Now you have joined the 2010 SVNIF group. Please invite your team members to join the 2010 SVNIF group as well.
Step-2: Submit your entry
1. To submit your competition entry, click on the "Submit an entry" button below the "Join Group" button on the 2010 SVNIF group homepage.
2. Since you are already a member of the SVNIF group, click on “Login” link. Use the same email address and password that you used in Step-1 to access the registration form.
3. For a Team project, only ONE member of the team should submit an entry. But, we strongly encourage all team members to join their team project (see Step 3 and FAQs on how to do so).
4. Complete the registration form and click on "Submit Entry” button at the end of the form.
5. If you are participating in Executive Summary Challenge, upload your executive summary document under "Upload your document" section (You will need to upload your document by November, 21st, 2010). Please read instructions below on uploading your document.
6. Printout the form for your records. You can change your details any time.
Step-3: Editing your entry
1. Log into 2010 SVNIF homepage using the email address by which you entered your competition entry.
2. Click on the "Manage entry" button.
3. Edit any fields and save changes by clicking on the "Save changes" button.
4. Invite your team members to join your project using the "Manage entry" button.
Important Instruction for uploading your documents:
Under Upload your document on the registration form:
- Provide your one page Executive Summary by the final submission deadline.
- Name your document as follows: Projectname_Date (for e.g. Zombie_March5).
For judging criteria, please click on the “Guidelines” on the SVNIF website and check the individual competition
Still confused? No Problem!
Contact Rakshit Ashtekar at firstname.lastname@example.org